- Home »
- Catalog »
- MDF Exterior Accessories »
- Grille Guards & Brush Guards »
- Go Industries Grille Guards »
- Big Tex Grille Guards »
- Big Tex Headlight Guards
Mudflaps.com » GO Industries
Go Industries, Inc. was founded in 1978 by Mr. R. Orth. Mr. Orth saw the need for workmen to protect the tailgates of their pickup trucks. Go Industries went to market with their first product, an 11 gauge steel tailgate protector. Go Industries soon expanded the product line to include other functional accessories including Grille Guards, Bed Rails and Headache Racks.
GO Industries products today are manufactured in their state of the art facilities utilizing computer controlled manufacturing equipment and robotic welding machines. All products are backed by a Go Industries warranty.
Browse Big Tex Headlight Guards Products
More About GO Industries
- GO Industries Big Tex Grille Guard™ the industry leading two inch chrome grille guard. Its unique design, heavy outside welds and giant size results in a grille guard that won't bend flex or vibrate when in use. All applications include easy, no drill, frame mount installation and you retain your tow hooks on all applications.
- GO Industries Rancher Grille Guard™ is built for total protection anywhere you take it. Sometimes you take your truck places where you need extra protection from road debris and off road brush. This one-piece, fully welded grille guard provides the maximum front end protection.
- GO Industries Winch System Grille Guard is designed for rugged durability and provides a base for other options. This modular style grille guard can be used alone for serious front protection or you can add brush guards to protect the headlight area and a winch carrier designed to meet the requirements for your winch operation.
- GO Industries Pro Series - Winch Bumper Replacement is a one piece, fully welded grille guard made for on or off-road use. The outside portion of the bumper is constructed of seven gauge smooth steel, the center section and skid plate are made of 1/4 inch heavy duty steel. Uprights are made with 5/16 inch thick material. We use schedule 40 pipe that includes four light tabs that hold up to 6" lights. This unit comes with heavy duty mounting brackets for extra strength. Offers an easy "no drill", hassle free installation. Unit will accommodate tow hooks and all major brands of winches. The finish is a textured black powder coat that provides extra resistance to dings and scratches. Offers the highest ground clearance than other brands